
I got some cute pictures of Will over the "weekend" (Monday and Tuesday for us) and today when we had our friends the Melchers over for lunch after My Gym class. We got Will a back pack and a soccer ball this weekend. He earned the soccer ball by going pee pee on the potty, and Mommy earned the back pack by carrying all his stuff the last 2 and 1/2 years, haha. I figured he was old enough to carry his own things like pull ups, wipes, milk and toys when I take him to day care, baby sitters, or church. The other pictures are from today of Will playing with Charlie, his friend from class, and Violet, her 6 week old sister. He loved the baby and laid down beside her and held her hand, stroking her tummy and head. He was very gentle and genuinely entralled with her. He kept covering her legs with the blanket because he said, "Uh oh baby's cold!" It was adorable, and a good sign for the near future, I hope! Will also read his first word today. I about fell out of my seat. We were watching Super Why and the word STOP was on the tv. They said, "What does that spell?" Will said, "Stop!" To test it out, this afternoon I got a toy with the word written on it (but not a stop sign, that's cheating, lol) and he read the letters, "S-T-O-P" I asked him what does that spell and he said, "Stop!" Pretty cool, so proud of my smart boy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment