
I had a OB check up today (36wks 5days). Everything is going well. Emma's head is still down and she's in a good position. They did a quick ultrasound just to verify that. Her heartbeat was in the 140s and my fundal height is still measuring just a week ahead, although she's usually 3wks ahead on her ultrasounds. Just like Will! It's still too early for them to check my dilation or effacement, but I have a follow up appointment for 2 weeks from today and now another appointment for my due date, June 19. If she hasn't come by then, they will go ahead and make an appointment for induction so she doesn't get too large (since Will was already over 8lbs at 40wks). The doctor said it's good that I've been having regular contractions every day, hopefully I will be already dilated some before real labor begins. I also had a meeting with a hospital administrator to sign and turn in my pre-admissions paperwork. Getting close now, only about 3 weeks to go, we hope! Jered is home from his latest trip, although still at work right now. He has long weekend for the holiday and Will and I are so excited!
1 comment:
Are those the new shoes?! I like!! :o)
See you soon...
Post a Comment