This morning Emma decided that she too is a ham like Will. Instead of turning her face every time I tried to take a picture, she said "Cheese!" every time I tried to take a picture...then struck a pose. Too bad she didn't start this just two weeks ago when we did our family Christmas pictures!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Ham it up & Ring Around the Rosie
Will and I taught Emma how to play Ring Around the Rosie this Sunday. She had so much fun!
This morning Emma decided that she too is a ham like Will. Instead of turning her face every time I tried to take a picture, she said "Cheese!" every time I tried to take a picture...then struck a pose. Too bad she didn't start this just two weeks ago when we did our family Christmas pictures!
This morning Emma decided that she too is a ham like Will. Instead of turning her face every time I tried to take a picture, she said "Cheese!" every time I tried to take a picture...then struck a pose. Too bad she didn't start this just two weeks ago when we did our family Christmas pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment