Saturday, August 14, 2010

Emma's 2 Months Old



A video I made this morning playing with Emma. She is a happy baby and so sweet! We had her 2 month check up and shots yesterday. Besides being small still (10lbs), which the pediatrician told me not to stress about, she is doing well. She still eats 7 times a day, takes good naps, and goes to bed about 8:30pm. I feed her one more time at 10pm, which lately I've had to wake her for, then she sleeps until 8 or 9am. Good girl! She's not rolling over yet, mostly because of the pelvic harness, and partially because we're always going somewhere and there's not much time for tummy time. She is cooing, smiling, grasping objects, and doing other cute baby things though :) Will and I enjoy playing with her a little between naps. However, if you want to hear her fuss, just put her in the carseat - she hates it - or keep her up past her naptime. Whew, that girl knows when it's time to sleep and she will tell you! Besides those times, she is very happy and content. We're so lucky to have her in our family.

1 comment:

Werries Family said...

Just soooo precious!! I love hearing their little baby noises. She is beautiful.