Monday, August 23, 2010

Emma 10 Weeks Old

This past week was hectic, with more craziness to come in the next 4 weeks. We can't wait until Jered gets pinned on September 18th. Both the kids and I look forward to seeing him more! This week he is in Boston on the USS Constitution for CPO Heritage week. It's a great honor to be selected for this and he will do some neat things like marching Paul Revere's ride to liberty and taking the ship out to sea (or harbor anyway) for a few hours on Friday before flying back home. There are pictures more of him on the Constitution's Facebook page.


















2 comments:

AWD said...

That's so exciting! Paul and I were just at the Constitution this summer. We got there just in time for the last tour of the day. It was so neat! I know Paul is jealous of Jared. ;-)

Unknown said...

so cool, Jared..you are the man! look at that grin you have in formation...baby looks so stinkin cute too!