
This week we celebrated Jered's 33rd birthday. He had a really funny schedule all week and ended up working on his birthday, Sunday, but when he got home, we had our friends the Hegards over for grilled ribs and birthday cake. It was great to catch up and the boys had so much fun playing together. Jeffrey and Will are in the same Sunday School class and Will loves having him over, especially because all his other friends are girls! We are now less than 2 weeks from Emma's due date and getting excited (and tired for me!). We have everything set up now, even got my car in the garage today. We did a huge grocery store trip this week and the fridge and freezer are bursting with stuff that Jered and Abby can make while I'm having the baby. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and I'm hoping to find out if any progress is going on. I have regular contractions every night for a couple of hours and some erratic ones during the day, so I'm hoping maybe she's getting ready to be on time like her brother!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jared!
Post a Comment