This week we had a few friends over Sunday night to celebrate my 28th birthday. Jered will be out of town next week on my real birthday, so we had a cook out this weekend. It was a fun night!
I had a check up at the OB this last week and everything is going very well. I got more Zofran for nausea and also had another Glucose Screening (diabetes test) - which I passed, again! I was very happy to be able to eat a real sugar cake (made and decorated by my loving hubby) for my birthday!
Edit: Well, Jered's trip was cancelled, so we got to go out to dinner for my birthday. Kendra watched Will, so we went to Outback and then had dessert at Cheesecake Factory. Afterward, we walked to B&N's and I got a new book. Great date!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment