
We are excited this week because Jered will be home on Friday! Although we've been lucky to be able to see him on the webcam almost every day, it will be so much better to have him home to hug. I had a OB check up this week. Emma is still head down (yay!), has a strong heartbeat around 156 bpm, and is measuring just a week ahead (this week anyway). I only have two more appointments before my due date, May 27 and June 10. It's hard to believe it's coming that soon. I got my pre-registration paperwork to fill out today and bring back next time, and my special "Stork" parking pass for closer parking at the hospital. We are excited to see our little girl, but I'm grateful that we have 7 more weeks to prepare (hopefully!).
1 comment:
Love the dress! :o)
Post a Comment