Thursday, April 1, 2010

28 Weeks

I had a check up this week and another glucose tolerance test. The check up went well, everything measuring fine, and Emma's heartbeat in the 140's. Hopefully they'll call with my glucose test results tomorrow. Will is doing well, talking bunches and learning new stuff every day. He impressed our friend at dinner tonight by reading the letters off the menu. He just really loves his letters!

Jered was out of town Mon-Wed this week and when Will and I were driving around, Will told me "Jered's at work." I said, "What was that honey?" He said, "Jered's at work Mama." I started laughing. Then he said, "Mandy!" I asked him if I was Mandy. He giggled and said, "No, you're Mama!" He's also been saying, "Mama, you're funny" a lot this week. Not sure when I became a comedian, but he sure seems to think I'm entertaining!









1 comment:

Tracy said...

Carter parks his cars like that too. He spends ALL DAY getting them just right. You never know where you will find them. Boys are so funny! :o)