I felt very blessed this Mother's Day. The kids and Jered made me a breakfast plate (leftover egg beater and turkey sausage casserole I made the day before, and some yogurt - yay for bringing me a healthy breakfast like I prefer!) and brought it up to my room, then during church Jered taught Sunday School with me, which I really enjoy. After church we came home and had some yummy steaks that Jered grilled. After a restful afternoon, we rode our bikes to the nearby frozen yogurt store for "supper" and then enjoyed a family bike ride around the neighborhood. They know how to make me happy! Jered gave me a sweet card and some beautiful roses for anniversary/mother's day (they always fall on the same weekend), and the kids both made me the cutest cards at school. Will also gave me a little pot with a seed in it, and a fill in the blank booklet "About Mom." It had funny things in it like "My mom cooks me pigs in the blanket the best," but the sweetest one was the page that said "If I could give anything to my mom..." Will wrote, "I would give her my life because I love her." Keep that forever!!
Saturday, May 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment