Monday, September 6, 2010
Emma 12 Weeks Old
Emma is doing great on her reflux medicine! She had gained 6oz in 6 days and seems like she's getting bigger each day. We're so excited that we don't have to consider a feeding tube, or even supplementing, as long as she continues responding well to the Prevacid. Her squeaking is also better since her vocal cords aren't irritated by stomach acid, and she rides a little better in the car. Very exciting stuff! Her next check at peds and ENT is the 15th, and she has a swallowing study with barium scheduled for the 17th. Hopefully all her conditions will continue to improve.
Will had his first day of Awana Cubbies this past Wednesday. He loved the class and did well during it, but was a monster when I went to pick him up - like I literally had to pick him up crying and yelling and force him into the car. I think 8:30 is a little late for him to be that active, so I will try picking him up from church at 8pm. Sometimes we let him stay up until 8:30 here at home, but we're doing quiet things like reading or watching a movie, so he doesn't get wound up. Boy, I don't want to see that side of him again for a while!
Jered has 2 whole days off this weekend!! I helped him do some work from home, but we also got some family time in, and even went to church together, yay! Less than 2 weeks until his pinning ceremony, and we can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment